Anthony Drago, Jr.
- Oneonta, New York
- Massachusetts – December, 1988
- New York – January, 1989
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- July, 1995 – present – Anthony Drago, Jr., P.C. – President/Owner
- July, 1991 – July, 1995 – Satran & Marino, P.A. – Associate
- September, 1988 – July, 1991 – Massachusetts Department of Revenue – Litigation Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”) 1996 – Present
- AILA Board of Governors – Elected Director June, 2011- June, 2013
- AILA New England Chapter Executive Committee June, 2005 – June, 2011
- AILA New England Chapter Chair June, 2009 – June, 2010
- AILA New England Chapter – ICE ERO Co-Chair June, 2011 – Present
- AILA National – CBP Liaison Committee member June, 2015 – Present
- AILA National – EOIR Liaison Committee Chair June, 2013 – June, 2015
- AILA National – EOIR Liaison Committee Vice-Chair June, 2012 – June, 2013
- AILA National – ICE Liaison Committee Vice-Chair June, 2011 – June, 2012
- AILA National – Annual Conference Committee June, 2011 – June, 2012
- AILA National – EOIR Liaison and Distance Learning Committees – June, 2010 – June, 2011
- AILA National – Vermont and Texas CIS Service Centers Liaison Committees
- AILA National – Mentor on Cancellation of Removal, Criminal Conduct, Immigration Consequences
- Detention and Bond, Federal Court Practice & Procedure, Immigration Court, Removal Procedures & Policy
- Western New England University, School of Law, J.D. 1988
- LeMoyne College, B.S., 1985
- Arevalo v. Ashcroft, 344 F.3d 1 (1st Cir. 2003) case set the legal standard for stays of removal in the First Circuit.
- Arevalo v. Ashcroft, 260 F.Supp. 2d 347 (D. Mass. 2003)
- Lasprilla v. Ashcroft, 365 F.3d 98 (1st Cir. 2004)
- Discipio v. Ashcroft, 369 F.3d 472 (5th Cir. 2004)
- Discipio v. Ashcroft, 417 F.3d 448 (5th Cir. 2004)
- Ishak v. Gonzales, 422 F.3d 22 (1st Cir. 2005)
- Postconviction Relief: Navigating a Narrow Channel for Safe Harbor – AILA Annual Conference 2007 Handbook
– Co-Authored with Karl Krooth, Esq.
- Crimes for Business Immigration Lawyers – AILA Annual Conference 2012 Handbook
– Co-Authored with Mary E. Kramer, Esq. and David Isaacson, Esq.
Lawyers with an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell® are those who have been recognized by their peers for excellence in both legal ability and ethical practice. A trusted resource, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings has been an integral part of the legal community for over 100 years. Anthony Drago, Jr., Esq. is rated AV Preeminent based on his experience and his demonstrated excellence in immigration law.