Anthony Drago, Jr., P.C. is a Boston based multi-service law firm providing legal services in all areas of U.S. Immigration Law. We are conveniently located at the bottom of the financial district in Boston, Massachusetts one block from the Custom House Building and we provide immigration solutions for individuals and businesses, including:
- Marriage petitions
- Waivers of Grounds of Inadmissibility
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers
- Fiance visas
- Applications to remove conditions on residence
- Immigrant visas
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”)
- Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (“DAPA”)
- Non-immigrant visas such as H-1B, L-1 and others
- PERM labor certifications
- and much more.
In addition to providing solutions for all types of immigrant and non-immigrant visas and applications for residence and citizenship, Anthony Drago, Jr., P.C. represents individuals in removal proceedings before the Executive Office for Immigration Review, the Board of Immigration Appeals, U.S. District Courts, and U.S. Courts of Appeals. When you hire an attorney you need experience, knowledge and results which is exactly what Anthony Drago, Jr., P.C. delivers for our clients. Anthony Drago, Jr., P.C. works closely with individuals and businesses throughout the United States and the world to find solutions to immigration problems in a complicated area of law. Please contact our office for a free consultation to discuss your immigration issue.